Why hire Syncorp's E-commerce Champions?
We Know Your Business
We are aware of the greatest pain points of the e-commerce industry in recent times, and that’s the supply chain. Thank goodness there are indications that things are normalizing.
Austin Caldwell, Senior Product Marketing Manager for NetSuite, wrote a blog last 13 Sept. 2021 titled, “20 Top Ecommerce Trends for 2022 and Beyond.” He sums up, “the future of ecommerce is very bright.”
Ben Parr of TechCrunch in his 5 Jan 2022 article titled, “4 trends that will define e-commerce in 2022” wrote several strategies and workarounds that companies are utilizing to circumvent the challenges. His perspectives are also hopeful and promising good things for this industry.
We are SUCCESS-SEEKERS!
As a partner of several e-commerce sites, we, too, are working twice as hard to gain victories despite the obstacles. Fortunately, our staff is very keen on inventory management, and is exposed to different CRMs; experts cite such as part of the strategies to combat supply chain constraints.
Apart from inventory management, Parr cited e-commerce sites to search for new supplies and implement automation. He mentioned ShipBob to have “great resources on supply chain efficiency…”
We’re glad to share that our e-commerce service is loaded with features and capabilities that can end the vicious cycle of bottlenecks during this time.
- SynCorp’s E-commerce team is versed in several customer services and sales touchpoints: phone, chat, or email.
- You can see how well they are in communication as they can adapt their speaking pattern, tone, choice of words, and manner of interaction depending on the person they are conversing to and the channel that they are using. Service with a smile is a breeze for our agents.
- Our e-commerce champions are trained to deliver the right message to your audience, deliver quality service, create a pleasant customer experience, keep your business reputation intact, and build customer trust.
- We work with our clients in crafting a reliable program, sturdy structures, and effective protocols that respond to business needs and raise revenues.
- Our plan offers up to 78% savings. Gone are the days when you will be required to pay exorbitant federal or state benefits [401Ks, medical/dental].